- Company name
- Apave Japan Co.,Ltd
- October 1, 2010
- 14F, Kobe C.I.T Center Building
5-1-14, Hamabedori, Chuo-ku, Kobe 651-0083, Japan
Apave Japan is a subsidiary of APAVE Group, a French company with more than 150 years of experience in Risk Management. Apave Japan was established in 2010 and has been continuously expanding its services in Industrial Inspections, CE marking, Consulting and Test & Measurement, responding to the needs of clients in Japan, Asia region and all over the world.
- By train
- Approx 12 minutes on foot from Sannomiya Station JR, Hankyu Subway Line Hanshin Subway Line
- Approx 1 minute on foot from Boeki Center Station Port Linner Train
- By air
- From Kobe airport: Approx. 16 minutes by taking the Port Linner Train for Boeki Center Station.
- From Kansai airport: Approx. 70 minutes by taking the limousine bus at No.6 (Terminal 1) or Bus No.4 (Terminal 2) for Kobe Sannomiya. Then take a taxi or walk (approx 12 mins).