- The importance of safety and risk management in the nuclear industry speaks for itself.
- However, there is also a need for international scope.
- With this in mind, APAVE has drawn on its experience as a company rated and approved by the French Nuclear Safety Authority (ASN) – with over 40 years’ experience in working with nuclear stakeholders (manufacturers, operators and contractors) – to extent its global reach.
- Projects outside France have included assignments in Japan, in Finland on the Olkiluoto EPR, in Russia, in the UK with our partnership with Lloyd’s Register, and with the European agency Fusion for the ITER project.
- APAVE teams are also instrumental in decommissioning nuclear facilities.
APAVE JAPAN’s service:
In collaboration with Apave France, following the Quality Assurance Plan of the Group, Apave Japan is now providing its services in nuclear field to the clients as EDF (Electric de France), SVTI, GV Westinghouse and ITER project.